We are glad you have chosen to enroll your child at All Saints and we want to help you become involved parishioners at St. Peter! By sending your child to Catholic School you are investing in the future faith life of your child. Parents who are involved in their parish raise children who will become leaders in the Catholic faith. We’re all on a journey – helping our children and each other attain the glory of heaven.
When you re-register for school each year, don’t forget to submit your Family Acknowledgement form to the parish office to qualify for the reduced Catholic tuition rate. Each year we will verify your gifts to the parish of time, talent and treasure. Regular participation in a ministry at St. Peter, as well as regular gifts of treasure, are required to qualify for the reduced tuition rate. Many families use electronic giving.
All Saints Catholic School is supported by 6 local parishes; it is not solely St. Peter’s school. We understand that you are required to volunteer at the school – and we are grateful for your help. Serving at Church is an important and separate activity where your child will develop responsibility and appreciation for a lifetime of faith at Church. Please contact Becky Miklos in the parish office if you have questions: (561) 575-0837 or email@example.com
WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
• Become a greeter at Mass- Contact Mark Ehmer (561) 309-2369
• Become an usher at Mass – Contact Mike Cesarano (561) 373-7414
• Encourage your child to become an altar server at Mass. Contact Deacon Dave (561) 575-0837
• Become a lector at Mass. Contact Leonardo (561) 575-0837
• Sing in the adult choir at Mass. Contact Dr. Gonzalez (561) 575-0837
• Encourage your child to sing in the children’s choir. Contact Dr. Gonzalez (561) 575-0837
• Encourage your middle schooler to sing in the youth choir at the 9:30 Mass. Contact Dr. Gonzalez
• Lead a small group in SP Kids to kids in grades 1 – 5 on Wednesdays after school – your child can
help! Contact Becky (561) 575-0837
• Help with our Middle School Program EDGE on Mondays while your child attends 6 – 7:30 pm.
Contact the Youth Minister (561) 575-0837
• Help with our teen Confirmation classes. Contact the Youth Minister (561) 575-0837
• Help with Children’s Liturgy while your child attends during the 9:30am or 12:30pm Masses. Contact
Becky (561) 575-0837